We will beat any price on our standard A-Frames (conditions apply)
We are specialists in A-Frame sign manufacturing in Brisbane, and you will find that we offer a quality, affordable product that will increase the exposure of your business to potential customers and clients.
Why not give us a call or email us today to order your fully customised A-Frame.
Our A-Frames are the best quality and can be in any size.
A-Frame sizes we stock:
- 600mm x 900 mm
- 600 mm x 900 mm (slide in a-frame)
- 600 mm x 600 mm (slide in a-frame)
- 1200mm x 900 mm (slide in a-frame)
We can also custom manufacture your a-frame sign in any size in our workshop.
$210.00 (+ $15.00 delivery – Bris Metro) + GST
A-Frame with Graphic (both sides);
Options – Whiteboard or Blackboard (either side).
A-frame signs, also known as sandwich boards or promotional signs, are built from top quality materials and can withstand almost any weather conditions. Well placed A-frame (sandwich board) signs are an extremely flexible way to promote your business in high traffic areas. They are affordable, and a particularly effective method to attract people into a wide range of businesses such as shops, restaurants and real estate agents just to name a few.
Effective advertising is important for all businesses. Being highly portable, A-frames can be placed exactly where needed, and are a very popular form of sign.
All of our freestanding signs and A-frames have large display areas to ensure that your message will be seen.
There are some key things to look for when you are making a purchase for an A-Frame.
- Ensure that the frame is made from high quality steel. You can do this my asking the manufacturer if there is any aluminum in the frame. Aluminum can bend much easier than steel, it should also be noted that because aluminum doesn’t weld as well as steel, you are more likely to have a bend frame with cracked welds.
- Powder coated frame. A powder coated a-frame will increase the life span of your purchase and will also prevent corrosion and rust – a must in most areas, especially close to the coast.
- Rubber feet. These feet should be at a 45o angle, this will allow the frame to sit square and not rock.
- A-frame should sit at 45o when open. This is achieved by a sliding bracket that is placed on either side. This bracket ensures that the A-frame is stable, and only operates in 2 positions – opened and closed.
- Handle. A-frames need to have a large handle, which will allow you to get your fingers between the handle and the a-frame. The handle should be made from steel, coated with plastic to ensure that it doesn’t slip while you are carrying it. This will also ensure that it is corrosion resistant.
- Sheet metal faces (your sign). These must be powder coated on both sides, so it is resistant to corrosion. The sheet metal faces should be attached to the frame with double sided tape which is attached around the complete perimeter of the frame, as well as 4 pop rivets – on each corner.
- Storage bag. A good quality A-frame will come with a bubble wrap storage bag included. This bag can be used not only for the sign to be transported to you, but it can be used for longer term storage and subsequent transport. This will prevent the faces being damaged. This will ensure that you’re A-Frame has a long life span and moves with your business.
When you have chosen you’re A-Frame manufacturer/sign company, you should make sure that the faces, are supplied separately to sign company, as this will ensure the graphics are far easier to install and the faces will then be installed onto the A-Frame prior to delivery to you.
There are two main types of A-frames available for purchase:
- Standard (fixed panel)– which include panels on either side;
- Slide out panel – which allows the user to slide in different messages to suit your changing business needs, for examples specials and promotions.
Standard (fixed panel) A-Frame
These a-frames contain a sign panel which is permanently affixed to the a-frame, although you can manoeuvre the a-frame to your desired location you will not be able to change your message.
Slide out panel A-Frame
This type of a-frame is the answer to all your changing business needs. You can slide out the panel and change the panel and message as often as you like to as many different designs as you like. We will supply you with slide in A-frame, and as many slide in panels as you need. You can order new panels any time you require them. The panels can either be manufactured from Corflute (this is a temporary, but cheaper option) or composite aluminium (this is a little more expensive, but provides a permanent solution and stores easily).
Many of our customers find that some of their staff are not able to move the a-frames with ease. The easy solution, that Sign Age can provide is to have wheels fitted to bottom legs (one side only) of you’re a-frame. This will ensure that all your staff will be able to move you’re a-frame with ease.
Even though the standard size is 600mm x 900mm, we can custom build an A-Frame to your particular requirements. It should be noted that larger A-Frames above the legal size are only legal on your own property.
Our standard A Frame is the legal size for footpaths. The standard legal size for A-frames is 600mm x 900mm (face size) with 100mm leg – this is an Australian wide standard. These are allowed by councils to be placed on the footpath, as long as you allow enough room for people to walk past. Due to council regulations, a larger size A Frame is not always better, as your local council will have the ability to either fine you and confiscate your A Frame. Contact your local regional council for their rules and guidelines. For those in the Brisbane City Council area please click here to be directed to information for Footpath Signs.
We will make an a frame to suit your individual needs in our Brisbane workshop