LED Signage Technology – Cleaner, Greener & BrighterLEDs are the modern, environmentally friendly alternative to traditional neon and incandescent lite signage. There are many advantages to using LED, including: • Highly energy efficient (therefore far more affordable to run) • Boast 10 times longer life expectancy than traditional lighting • Only require 12 volts and are much safer to use
Why LED Signs Are The Right Choice For Advertising Your Business?LED signs are great for advertising your business as they have the potential to draw the attention of the passer-by in minutes. Available in various shapes and sizes, these signages can meet the demanding advertising needs of your business.
There are two types of LED signages that can make your business stand out.
1. Indoor LED Signs
Indoor LED signs offer businesses the chance to display information about their special products, offers, deals etc. to customers who are already inside the store. Since these signs are going to be well-lit, your customers will be able to notice and read them clearly, thus requiring you to put in less efforts to inform them about the special things your business is offering.
2. Outdoor LED Signs
Outdoor LED signs are high brightness sign boards that are built to be strong and sturdy to withstand any weather conditions, since they are going to be installed in the outdoors. In comparison to traditional types of static or printed signs, these signages are said to be more noticeable and have the power to increase your brand visibility drastically. LED signs can draw customers in your store more conveniently.
Find out more about how LED stacks up against the competition.
LED technology continues to advance quickly, which means these major advantages – brightness, length of life and energy efficiency – are actually improving dramatically all the time.
Programmable LED Signs
Not only are LED signs cheaper to run and brighter, but they are also a great alternative for those who might want the ability to program and animate their sign, such as exhibitions and trade shows.
Having an LED-lit sign will ensure that you stand out from your competitors at any of these events. They are also lightweight in comparison to neon and incandescent and are much sturdier and robust.
LED signs are not just for small signage such as under awing and trade shows; their use is becoming increasingly popular for large application such as crane booms and high rise and multi-story buildings.
For more information on led signs in Brisbane and led technology visit these pages:
Trust The Leaders in Custom LED Signs
The days of incandescent light bulbs are over as more households and businesses around the world embrace LED lighting. Light-emitting diode technology or LED is far more efficient and friendly to the environment than traditional forms of lighting. Since LED lighting is becoming more popular, more industries are using it alongside existing components. Sign Age uses this technology to create custom LED signs that you can use both indoors and outdoors. When you opt for LED signs, you take your business to another level.
Benefits of Using LED Signs in Brisbane
We’re aware of the positive contribution that LEDs bring to the planet, but if you’re a business owner, you’re probably questioning how this neat invention benefits you and your operation. These are some of the advantages you can enjoy by investing in custom LED signs:
- In the competitive business world, you must attempt various strategies to remain current and stay ahead of others. Essentially, your ability to market your brand has a direct impact on your success. One critical element is signage. While traditional signs may grab the attention of your target market, using LED signs communicates more effectively through their quality. Since they’re available in multiple shapes and sizes, you can draw the attention of your market from a distance.
- Outdoor LED signs are usually highly durable and robust enough to withstand adverse weather conditions. Additionally, they’re brighter than traditional signs and last longer than you would expect. Since the technology is constantly updating, their energy efficiency continues improving, making them the ideal option for businesses that require long-term marketing. Investing in these signs will certainly deliver a significant return in the years to come.
- LED signage offers you a higher level of control over its usage. Currently, there are programmable options that you could use for exhibitions or trade shows to magnify your brand presence. With this type of signage, you can set timers on them to switch on and off to coincide with your operational hours or when you require illumination.
Why Trust Sign Age For LED Signs
We’ve been in the industry for several years and have become the leading supplier of signage, in particular LED signs.
- Before we develop a sign for you, we’ll take the time to understand your operation. This information allows us to tailor a solution that suits your business and communicates your message to clients efficiently.
- As professional signwriters, there’s no challenge that we’ve backed down from, and we encourage our customers to think out of the box and put our skills to the test. Embracing potential obstacles is what we thrive on as it allows us to be innovative and fresh.
- Even though our signs are of the highest quality, as the leader in the industry, we ensure that our prices are affordable. Furthermore, when you have to work within a budget, we’ll design and create signage to suit your financial needs.
About Sign Age
With over 50 years of experience, you can depend on our team to deliver signage that would make you proud. This operation has been in our family for five generations, so you can rest assured that we take our work seriously to deliver superior signage to customers across Brisbane. Contact us for a free quotation.
FREE QUOTE & ADVICE
CALL US TODAY TO DISCUSS YOUR SPECIFIC SIGNAGE NEEDS
For more information and queries on a comprehensive range of commercial signage in Brisbane and also to get an obligation free quote, feel free to contact us on 07 3284 8447 or fill in the contact form below