Digital printed signs, banners, posters and wall murals are rapidly becoming a common choice for business promotion and enhance the professional image and credibility of your business. Among the advantages of digital printing is the ability to incorporate elements like blends and realistic shadows as well as including high resolution photographs in both indoor and outdoor signage. These signs will create terrific customer awareness and separates you from your competitors.
High Quality, Large Scale Digital Printing
Sign Age Queensland is one of the only local sign companies with the equipment to print high quality, large scale graphics. We have three large format Mimaki digital printers on the premises. These include, two Mimaki solvent ink printers, and our flagship printer, a Mimaki UV LED flatbed printer. With all this technology available at our fingertips in our Redcliffe sign-shop we are able to design, print and produce high quality digitally printed signs on almost any substrate. Our UV printer will enable us to print directly onto most substrates, this will ensure a speedy turnaround, high quality sign and most importantly a competitive price.
Interested in canvas prints or wall murals for either domestic or commercial applications? Visit our friends at Designs for Me.
We’re The Go-To Contractor for Digital SignageWith the continuous development of technology, digital signage has become a popular inclusion for businesses seeking a competitive edge. Banners, posters, and wallpaper benefit from the digitisation of the printing process. You can incorporate various elements such as blending and realistic shadows, which increases your design possibilities. The primary difference between digital printed signs and traditional signage is the fact that digital versions can include high-resolution photographs, which you can use for both indoor and outdoor displays. Additionally, employing digital signs for your business enhances your professional image and adds credibility to the operation. Sign Age is a reputable company with a storied history in providing customers with attractive, jaw-dropping signs.
What You Should Know About Digital Signage in BrisbaneThe concept of digital signage may seem complex, but in essence, it’s a method that we use to print a logo, photo, message or image directly onto a particular material. We achieve this by using various colours that you won’t receive from other high-speed printing.
- You’ll find that digital printing offers you a 3D-like appearance containing several shades of colour and depth. This type of printing uses more than one colour palette, which means it can print a wide range of hues in one swoop, delivering an exact reproduction with glorious clarity. It’s ideal for marketing businesses because of its high-quality end product.
- The equipment we use to develop these digital signage uses specific inks to print on different materials. Whether it’s glass, paper, wood or vinyl, the possibilities here are endless. Additionally, they’re more affordable than traditional printing since the process is quicker as opposed to depending on graphic designers to sketch out your designs along with multiple layers of work.
- Selecting digital signage offers you a degree of flexibility. When you’re designing other forms of signage, making last-minute changes can be challenging, especially when the graphic designer isn’t available. All the relevant data for digital printing lives on a computer or alternate digital platform where you can make multiple alterations should you require.
What To Expect from Sign Age Regarding Digital Printing in Brisbane
We are a fifth-generation signage company that has become a leader in the industry. Businesses around Brisbane enlist our services whenever they require assistance with signage and with good reason.
- We’re one of the only local companies to possess the necessary equipment for printing high-quality, large-scale graphics. Our workshop in Redcliffe houses our skilled team who can assist you with designing your sign, printing and producing the final product on any substrate you wish.
- Our three large Mimaki digital printers are enough to produce superior work in no time. Additionally, we possess two Mimaki solvent ink printers and the flagship Mimaki UV LED flatbed printer, equipping us to handle any request.
- As a front-runner in the signage world, we will ensure that we understand your requirements before advising you accordingly regarding your signage. Furthermore, we provide an affordable service without compromising on our quality.
About Sign Age
For over 50 years, we’ve been producing work that is second to none. Our family operation continues to thrive because we stick to our value of delivering signage that we would use ourselves.
FREE QUOTE & ADVICE
CALL US TODAY TO DISCUSS YOUR SPECIFIC SIGNAGE NEEDS
For more information and queries on a comprehensive range of commercial signage in Brisbane and also to get an obligation free quote, feel free to contact us on 07 3284 8447 or fill in the contact form below